At PRO G Cleaning, we know you’re busy. Whether you’re a dedicated parent to your children, chauffeuring your family between school and extracurriculars; managing a full-time career, or all the above, we want to remove the added stress of your home cleaning from the to-do list. Your free time is precious, and we want you to be able to spend it with the ones you love!
PRO G Cleaning can tackle any kind of residential cleaning—house and home, mobile, condos, and apartments. Whether you’re looking to have the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, or all of the above cleaned, we can help you put together a package that will meet your needs. Our cleaners pay attention to the smallest details, and are dedicated to making your home spotless!
PRO G Cleaning is professional, reliable, insured and bonded. We offer competitive pricing, giving you the ability to have a beautiful, clean home at an affordable rate. Whether you need the house deep cleaned, de-cluttered, or simply tidied up after a party or gathering, PRO G Cleaning is here to make your life easier.
We focus on the details to bring you the most effective, thorough cleaning experience. Our techniques are guaranteed to achieve spotless results. With PRO G Cleaning, you’ll enjoy the benefit of our:
✓ Free Custom Estimates
✓ Thorough, Consistent Cleaning Process
✓ Quality Equipment and Supplies
✓ Screened and Trained Employees
✓ Bonded and Insured Company
✓ Eco-Friendly (green) cleaning products
House Cleaning Checklist
Each of our cleaners must complete and sign a PRO G Cleaning certified cleaning checklist after each cleaning appointment. The checklist must be sent into corporate office at the end of each cleaning. This checklist is very important to maintain consistent quality from one client to the next. If there are special requests made by the client these notes will be documents on each cleaner’s job order. Below is the detailed list of all areas covered under the PRO G Cleaning Complete Home Checklist:
- Dust furniture, window sills, shelves and décor
- Vacuum/Mop all floors, carpets, rugs and stairs
- Vacuum cloth furniture including under cushions
- Clean glass surfaces including patio and interior glass doors
- Makeup or straighten linens
- Empty wastebaskets (garbage to be left in the garage or as requested by client)
- Clean showers, tubs, glass surfaces (if any) and sinks
- Scrub toilet, including bowl, seat, lid, tank, and base
- Clean, dry, and shine all mirrors, chrome, and tile
- Damp-wipe cabinet fronts
- Organize and clean vanity/countertops
- Clean, dry, and shine all appliance surfaces, range hood, and sink
- Wash countertops
- Damp-wipe cupboard fronts only, table, and chairs
- Clean microwave oven inside and out, including turntable
- Wipe down front of fridge, oven and stove top
Available upon request
- Cleaning of interior windows, light fixtures dusting, blinds, full wall cleaning from top to
- bottom or spot cleaning, and baseboards. (Height limitations – use of two-step ladder)
- Cleaning of baseboards always done on the initial cleaning.
- After Party Cleaning Services